What are the top three things Council did right prior to this election?
- How do you intend to ensure such successes continue?
- What could prevent such successes in future?
What are the top three things Council did wrong prior to this election?
- What realistic measures do you / can you (with the rest of council) implement to ensure that they do not happen again?
- What challenges exist that could make it difficult to prevent such errors?
What do you see as the biggest new challenges that the new Council will face?
- How do you intend to approach these challenges?
- What steps will you take to ensure that constituents are onboard and wanting the approach(es) you suggest / vote on?
What are the three most ordinary day-to-day items that could get forgotten in the worry about ‘big items’?
- How will you make sure the ordinary business of council is maintained?
- What steps will you take to make sure ordinary business doesn’t become a way to slip in more controversial items, or do you think this is even a potential issue?